Everybody eventually finds themselves in the situation where they need to clean their carpet. While any cleaner is better than none, it pays to plan ahead and do your homework to find out which is the best carpet cleaner.
Types of Carpet Cleaner Machines
There are many different types of carpet cleaner machines to choose from. Depending on your needs, one kind of cleaner may work better than another.
1. Steam Cleaners
A steam cleaner is the more general purpose cleaner, and one of the most commonly used types. Unlike regular vacuums, steam cleaners use a cleaning solution mixed into water. You will use the cleaning mixture is the cleaning tank to help clean the carpet. Once the mixture is applied you will run over it again with the machine to heat it to help kill off much more bacteria than other types of cleaning. This is a great method for those people who really have a lot of dirt and gunk soaked deep down into their carpet.
The canister vacuum is the type of vacuum most people are probably use to. They work best for more general purpose cleaning when there isn’t a ton of dirt built up in the carpet. They are especially good for getting under hard to reach areas to do the host extensions and the shape of the cleaning brush. Canister vacuums also may be easier to use than others since in most cases the cleaning device is attached with a hose, which the user manipulates instead of pushing a big machine back and forth.
Handheld vacuums are great to do a quick job without needing to whip out the bigger cleaner. Not only will they work great for carpets, but anything else that is smaller like your couch or chairs. Sometimes you just don’t need a lot of power if you just made a small mess. These cleaners are inexpensive enough to be worth getting alongside any other more functional cleaner out there.
4. Steam Mops
Steam mops are one of the newer entries into the cleaning world. Are they worth getting though? In general, they will get the surface clean, but it isn’t instantaneous. You will need to leave the cleaning place, usually around 15-30 seconds for the spot to become clean. The only thing we really find is an advantage of the steam mop is the price. They are less expensive than other cleaning solutions. If you want a very througouh job, we still recommend a steam cleaner.
Does continuous cleaning sound good to you? It does to us. That is why it is great that robot vacuums have made their way onto the market. It is nice heading out for the day to just let a machine clean throughout the day with no input from you. Of course this won’t be a deep clean. If you need that you will need a more powerful machine. It will keep the top layer of dirt off of your floor though, and for most people that is enough.
Secret Formula to Find the Best Carpet Cleaner
This is really a confused and difficult job to choose an accurate, professional and influential carpet cleaner, where we have a huge variety of carpet cleaners is the market. It is a world of competition and there is the list of models and brands so you can’t pick the best carpet cleaner until and unless you know the secret formula to locate the best carpet cleaner.
There are some definite tips that should be kept in mind while have focused on the purchasing of a carpet cleaner. You must follow the following points then it would become convenient and suitable for you to make the appropriate and well suited choice. Here I am giving you some major points which are as follows.
- Ask around: First you have to ask around and research to find out who among your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors have experience with the carpet cleaners. Discover various experiences. Keep in mind the good ratings about them. One you have found good carpet cleaners, there will be some questions you should clear so you have a clear view of a particular carpet cleaner. You should be clear about the type of cleaning that carpet cleaner offering. You have also a choice of a shampoo, Dry cleaning, Steam cleaning. The thing you have to determine is that which type of cleaner is right for you and your home.
- Make sure about the pricing: It is one of the chief points that should be kept in your view that the carpet cleaner you are going to purchase must suit your pocket. If it’s not expensive than it would be convenient for, you can easily buy it. The price of the carpet cleaner must suit your purchasing capability and if you get the carpet cleaner with latest features and that suits your range too then this would be an awesome and perfect deal.
- Licensed and bonded: While choosing a carpet cleaner make sure about the company whether it is licensed and bonded. Insurance is also the key factor. Like if any damage happens or something is broken, then there is need to protect yourself and the belongings.
- Warranty: While purchasing a good carpet cleaner just keep in mind that the carpet cleaner must have a warranty of least one year. This is because if you find any problem and fault in the product regarding any field, then the company is responsible to fix the problem without charging money. The warranty makes us able to claim about the product.
- Performance and quality: The carpet cleaner you are going to buy should have effective and efficient performance. The one with insufficient performance are not preferred. The cleaner that has the best quality and performance would be more pleasing and affectionate.
- Light Weight: It is the key point to keep in mind while buying a carpet cleaner that it should be light in weight and compact in the size. A good carpet cleaner if light in weight would be preferred more than the heavy ones. The carpet cleaners will be more charming and easy to carry if they are lightweight.
- Reliability: A best carpet cleaner must ensure you about its reliability and it should belong to a reliable and trustworthy company because there are so many companies in the market who are cheating and playing the frauds. They make copies of the real brand and cheat people.
- Portable: This is one of the factual tips while choosing a carpet cleaner. A good carpet cleaner is always portable. So you should buy the carpet cleaner that can have the mobility to move from one place to another. If a carpet cleaner is portable it would move to the places that are hard to reach.
- Patented technology: This is a major point that if you are going to purchase a carpet cleaner, you will have a good one if it is constructed and developed with latest techniques and built on the patented technology.
There is a wide range of carpet cleaners that are now available in the market and competition among different companies and brands is always there. All of them representing themselves in a unique and trendy way, each of them has its own specialty that is based on the features and technologies. Any one of them can’t be ignored. Each and every model of all the companies is equally good; the feature might be different depending on customer’s needs and choice.
Check out the 8 Best Carpet Cleaner Machines on the market right now:
1. Bissell 86T3/86T3Q Deep Cleaning Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner Machine
2. Royal Pro Series Ultra Spin Carpet Cleaner – FR50152
3. Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
4. Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
5. Hoover FH50150 Carpet Basics Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner
6. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner – Corded
7. Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac F5914900