Are you having a bit difficulties looking for Desktop Computers for your business task or to serve you as an entertainment hub? There is no need to be worrisome, guidelines you need to purchase your new desktop computer is discussed on this page.
Desktop computer is what every business environments and home need in this new age of technological advancement. But the stresses at which consumers go through on how to finding the best desktop computers are on the daily rise. Many factors account for this trend, which can be narrowed down to lack of inadequate information on how to buy a desktop computer. But how do you overcome this? Just follow simple desktop computers buying guide provided.
Basic features to look for:
- Check for computers with high processors speed that can multitask through overload work. Look for systems featuring new generation’s processors such as Intel Core i3 up to i7, AMD quad core up to octa-core etc. as some of the best pc processors out there.
- Look for good desktop computers that offer discrete graphics display for media watch and others bit of your digital life to come alive. Consider looking for an NVIDIA, AMD and Radeon Video Card to be in your new desktop computer.
- Solid-state drives are similar to the flash-based memory that you find in USB memory devices and have no moving parts, making them more secure and less prone to failure than standard hard drives. SSDs also pull your data from the drive faster and outperform 10,000 rpm Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) in read/write speeds, meaning you’ll also get faster load times on game maps and other information that’s stored on your device.
- Connectivity option such as USB, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Blue-tooth, Webcam, VGA and others, should also be considered especially if you want your system to serve as an entertainment hub but for business purpose connectivity might be necessary.
How to buy the Best Desktop Computer
In an attempt to purchasing the best one, the following basic approach should be taken into consideration:
- Know the purpose for having to buy one or the class of people who want to use it. If it is for co-operate environment, a business desktop is highly recommended but for entertainment and games then you should look for a desktop computer that is meant for that.
- Know the exact features you expect to find in your proposed system.
- Read reviews about the target PC desktop to find out what others people remark, complain and ratings as guide to having proper knowledge of the system you intend buying.
- Determine the size and dimension of your desk or side where you intend mounting it.
- Determine how much you’re willing to offer for the chosen desktop. Meanwhile robust system cost more, so it’s very important to invest more if you want to get better system otherwise go for less expensive ones.
The most requirements for you to know is the purpose for having to buying a new desktop computer or the class of people you want it for, features you expect from it, dimension and price. Before you ever set to buy, check the desktop computers comparison list to select the best price and also read trusted desktop computers description on the targeted PC desktop computer.
Check out the 9 Best Desktop Computers on the market right now:
1. ASUS ROG Core i7 Compact Gaming Desktop [G20CB-DB71]
The World’s Most Powerful Compact Gaming Desktop with unrivaled performance in a 12.5 liter case. Features NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, advanced gaming graphics card for lag-free gameplay and heavy work apps. Active and passive thermal design creates hidden airflow and actively cools during marathon gaming sessions. VR Ready, ROG G20 immerses you in a world of colors and visuals bringing full stereoscopic 3D. With customizable LED lighting to enhance your experience along with Windows 10, a USB keyboard and mouse.
2. Alienware AUR5-12571SLV Desktop
Intel Core i7 6700 Processor with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5 – founders edition. 16GB DDR4 included; 64GB maximum. 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD + 2TB SATA 7200Rpm HDD; tray loading Dual layer DVD burner. Windows 10 home operating system. No monitor included.
3. Dell XPS x8900-8756BLK Desktop
Fully loaded. With room for more. Everything you’d expect from an XPS desktop, now more powerful than ever. Enjoy blazing fast speed with next generation processors and graphics plus huge expandability potential. A machine built to keep up with you. With 6th Gen Intel Core processors, up to i7 Quad Core, you can blaze through system-intensive applications like video editing, HD video playback, serious multitasking and extreme gaming. Watch your photo and video projects go from fast to blazing wtih memory up to 32GB DDR4 2133MHz. Never get slowed down by memory intensive applications, with 1.3x higher bandwidth than 1600MHz DDR3.
4. CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A Gaming Desktop
Destroy the competition with the CyberpowerPC gamer Xtreme series of gaming desktops. The gamer Xtreme series features the latest generation of high performance Intel Core processors and ultra-quick DDR4 RAM to easily handle system-intensive tasks, such as high Definition video playback and gaming. Coupled with powerful discreet video cards, the gamer Xtreme series provides a smooth gaming and multimedia experience. CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A w/ i5-6402P, 8GB, AMD RX 480 4GB, 1TB HDD & Win 10.
5. CybertronPC Rhodium 950 X8 Gaming Desktop
No matter what your choice of digital battleground, the CybertronPC Rhodium 950 X8 can see you through to Supremacy! With its powerful Eight-Core AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz processor, 16GB of quick-as-lightning DDR3 memory and solid-performing 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, the Rhodium has what it takes to deliver the performance you demand. It doesn’t stop there; the Rhodium 950 X8 also has a DVDRW drive for software installation, data backups and watching and listening to your favorite movies and music. And with the 1TB Hard Drive, you can store tons of games, along with all the other bits of your digital life, from music and movies and more. Dominate your battlefields – order your CybertronPC Rhodium 950 X8 today!
>> CybertronPC-Rhodium-950X8-Gaming Desktop-AMD-FX-8300-3.30GHz-Octa-Core-Processor
6. Apple Mac Mini MGEN2LL/A Desktop
Big things come in small packages. At only 7.7 inches square and 1.4 inches tall, the Mac mini packs a lot of performance into a small frame. Beautiful to look at, but small and quiet, the Mac mini delivers a powerful Mac experience without being in your way. Simply connect your own display, keyboard and mouse to get going. All models feature fourth-generation Intel Core i5 processors with Turbo Boost—delivering great performance while using less energy. Features Intel Iris Graphics for up to 90% faster graphics performance. Two Thunderbolt 2 ports each deliver up to 20 Gbps of bandwidth for external devices. Connect to the next generation of high-speed peripherals and high-resolution displays.
7. SkyTech Archangel ST-FX6300-8GB1TB-GTX750TI Gaming Computer
Tired of purchasing gaming computers that looks great but can’t really play games? They offer a blazing fast ultra-gamer computer that will blow your mind away. Equipped with the best durable case along with amazing speed, this is a must buy! With its unique design, this contemporary Archangel Series is one of a kind that will entertain and impress the whole family and friends. computer allows you to play all games whether old or new. New graphic intensive games will be played at medium to low settings. AMD FX-6300 3.50GHZ 6Core; 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive; 8GB DDR3 (Named brand); 24X DVD Optical; Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit; GTX750 TI 2GB; Wi-Fi Ready; Keyboard & Mouse Included.
8. Lenovo IdeaCentre 700-25ISH Desktop
Introducing effortless performance with Lenovo’s most reliable desktop PC, Idea Centre 700. Simple design and 6th Generation Intel Core I technology allows excellence from multimedia streaming to video editing and beyond. This Idea Centre 700 maintains top speed and capacity with no sacrifices, thanks to having both a 120GB Solid State Drive for fast loading when you need it and a 1TB Hard Disc Drive for substantial storage space.
9. Acer Aspire TC, Intel Core i5-6400 (ATC-780-AMZi5)
Free your creativity! Even demanding tasks like video editing and compiling photo albums are easy with the Aspire TC Series desktop providing multitasking performance and easy expandability. The progressive black chassis with hairline finish offers front-panel media access so you can easily connect to your digital devices. And with Microsoft Signature, your PC will be up and running at maximum performance and includes only the software you need to really make it fly. 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6400 Processor 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.3GHz. 8GB DDR4 2133MHz UDIMM Memory. 2TB 7200RPM SATA3 Hard Drive. 8X DVD SuperMulti Double-Layer Drive. Intel HD Graphics 530. High-Definition Audio with 5.1 Channel audio support. Windows 10 Home.
You May Also Like: