Dog car barriers keeps your dog safe in the backseat of the car. This is important because a dog that is constantly moving around in the car is a danger not only to the driver and passengers but to themselves as well!
Benefits of Dog Car Barriers
- Will protect your dog from injury in the event of a sudden stop.
- Keeps an excited puppy from jumping into the front seat – a safety hazard to both drivers and passengers!
- Protects luggage and cargo from a roaming dog.
- Keeps the front seat hair-free.
Types of Dog Barriers For Cars
There are many types of dog car barriers on the market today. Most car pet barriers are easily adjustable and are made to fit in a variety of cars. Whether you are looking for tubular type dog barriers or wire mesh, you’ll be able to find just the right style to select from.
Backseat Dog Barrier For Cars
This type of car dog barrier works by creating a strong wall between the front and back seats of the car. Even if your car has to make a sudden stop, your dog will stay safely in the back. This type of barrier also works great for puppies and will keep them from jumping into the front seat.
- Most backseat barriers will also come with an additional partition that can separate dogs from passengers in the back seat.
- The barrier is usually made from a strong nylon material and attaches under the head rests.
- It is super easy to install and can be removed as needed or left there on a permanent basis.
Tubular Dog Barrier For Cars
This type of dog car barrier is made from welded, heavy guage steel. It effectively keeps your dog in the back of the car yet doesn’t obstruct your vision. It easily adjusts for different vehicle heights and widths and is easy to install. Tubular feet are encased in rubber cupped feet so you don’t have to worry about damage to the interior of your car.
Net Mesh Dog Barrier For Cars
This type of car dog barrier utilizes a micro mesh type of material, which allows you to see your pet much more easily than the metal tube style dog barriers. The net is attached to a pop up wire frame. This prevents the net from sagging and makes it super easy to install and uninstall. The net’s side panels are adjustable which makes it suitable for vehicles from small cars to full-size SUVs.
When selecting a dog barrier for your car, always be sure to measure the area in which you are going to place the barrier, to ensure proper installation. Explore the various car dog barrier options before you buy, so that you can select the right style for your pet.
Check out the 12 Best Dog Car Barriers on the market right now:
1. GMI PetShield Mesh Travel Barrier
2. Zoo Keeper Auto Pet Barrier
3. EZ Pet Barrier, Regular
4. WeatherTech Tubular Pet Barrier
5. Petego K9 Guard Universal Pet Safety Barrier
7 Travall Pet Barriers
All Travall guards are laser-cut and precision-welded using an advanced centre-line technique to ensure each product is free from burrs and sharp edges. Frame’s oval profile enhances overall strength and rear visibility. Innovative, vehicle-specific design. Tailored fit, no additional modifications required. Easy installation and removal. Limited lifetime warranty.
6. AUDI Q5 SQ5 – TDG1238
7. BMW X3 – TDG1315
8. VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan – TDG1183
9. JEEP Patriot – TDG1158
10. HONDA CR-V CRV – TDG1392
11. LAND ROVER LR3 LR4 Discovery 3 4 – TDG1299