Technology has made the life so easy even it is possible now to clean your house with the help of robot vacuum. These robot vacuums are though not common yet these are becoming popular because of their ease. Now you can use a robot vacuum for cleaning and moping tasks of the home.
As this is a fairly new technology you have to shop around a bit to make sure that you get a decent robotic vacuum cleaner, some of the cheaper ones will work in theory and will whiz around your floors but they may not be as effective at picking up debris and dust from the floor.
The other problem that you can get with cutting corners and picking an underpar vacuum cleaner is that you will need to keep on readjusting it to make sure that you can get around furniture, or worse still it goes full speed into furniture and can damage it.
So when you are looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner we recommend going for one that is midrange at least that will clean the floor a lot quicker and they give you a far bigger vacuum.
Another thing that you want to bear in mind is whether you need the robotic vacuum cleaner for pet hair – these again are a little bit more expensive but will give you more of a powerful cleaner and if you have pets it is well worth investing the extra money and getting a pet hair robotic vacuum cleaner.
The last thing to look for is whether it can use of the features depending on what you need. For instance some good robotic vacuum cleaners will also include virtual walls programming that allows you to create virtual walls that you cannot go through; this is handy if you just want one certain piece of the floor vacuumed or if you want an area of the room going over again.
Some of the features include programming the vacuum cleaner to set off at anytime that you specify and this can be handy when you come in from work and it has vacuumed your home.
Some of these robotic vacuum cleaners also will give you a function where they will travel back to the housing to recharge on their own!
When you are buying a robotic vacuum cleaner you also want to pick up some filters to make sure that you are able to change the to keep the cleaning efficiency up.
If you really want to go all out you will be able to purchase a robotic vacuum cleaner with the remote control and that allows you to direct it exactly where you want without leaving the sofa!
Take a look at some of our choices and see for yourself what makes up a good robotic vacuum cleaner we have some of the iRobot models and the Neato models.
If you get a good robotic vacuum cleaner they can save you hours of time and of course make your home clean and fresh everyday without you having to do anything!
Check out the 8 Best Robotic Vacuums on the market right now:
#1. iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot For Pets and Allergies
- Experience a deeper, multi-room clean every day with the Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce Cleaning System, Roomba 880 delivers up to 5x the air power and requires less maintenance
- Guided, room to room cleaning allows Roomba to tackle more of your home in one job
- Just press clean or schedule Roomba to run up to 7x per week
- Roomba works on all floor types, and at just 3.6 inch tall, is specifically designed to fit under most furniture, beds and kickboards
Pros: the price is great, the customer service was excellent, all automatic and does a beautiful job, excellent job picking up pet hair, cleans entire home, cleans everything except steps and furniture, gets the corners and hard to reach places, HEPA filter for clean exhaust, the rollers are great, easy to empty the waste bin, infrared remote without getting up, it saves your a lot of work …
Cons: little bit noisy, wish the bin was a bit bigger …
#2. Neato Botvac 80 Robot Vacuum
- High-performance vacuum – great for homes with pets let it run
- Neato botvac vacuums dirt, crumbs and dust bunnies from all floor types and every corner of your home
- Ideal for pet owners and allergy sufferers
- Laser-guided navigation system scans and maps the room, plans and methodically cleans, instead of just bumping around
- Versatile Brush System: easy to swap combo and blade brushes for maximum cleaning flexibility
- Comes with the heavy-duty blade brush, combo brush and one high-performance filter
- Neato Botvac’s precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust escapes its path
- Control Center for easily scheduling daily cleanings or just push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning
Pros: fast shipping, nice quality, the intelligence and technology of this vacuum is amazing, it will not stuck into any walls or furniture, excellent navigation system, the dirt bin is over-sized which is also really nice, long battery life, much quieter, easy to clean the dust bin and the brush, recharges itself and continues cleaning, makes daily maintenance quite easy …
Cons: the UI is a little slow, the air filters are way too hard to clean …
#3. iClebo YCR-M05-10 Arte Smart Home/Office Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Mopping Robot
- iClebo Arte cleans inside the house by itself, even when there is no one at home
- iClebo Arte brings together the best elements – Smart integration of superior technology, Cleanliness, the original function of cleaning robot, conveniet ease of use, and consideration for environment
- This ulimately makes iClebo Arte the robot cleaner just right for your home
- Cleans up to 94% more than other robot cleaners
- Vacuum and mops at the same time
- 15 sensor monitor iClebo to minimize collisions
Pros: nice design, good size, lightweight, quiet, cleans edges and corners well, does a good job finding its way around and cleaning, it moves easily from hard floor to cut pile carpet, picks up a lot of dirt, returns consistently to its charging bay, easy to empty filter …
Cons: maybe the mopping feature is useless, the dust bin design is a little annoying to open and close …
#4. Neato XV Signature Pro Pet & Allergy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Uses LaserSmart Mapping and Navigation to scan the room, plan the most efficient course, and complete the job up to 4 times faster than round robots
- Includes 2 High Performance Filters – easy to remove and clean filter
- Neato Signature Pro has a D shape – the thoughtfully designed square front cleans close to walls and goes deep into corners—the way you would
- Automatically adjusts to clean all floor types—wood, tile, carpet, vinyl
- Strong suction combined with specially designed brush system offers the best performance on any floor type and picks up tough pet hair
- Easily schedule daily cleanings or just push a button for spot clean or instant multi-room cleaning
Pros: top notch customer service, it has intelligent room mapping and coverage, it recharges and goes back to where it left off, the suction power is great, no dust bin issues, no charging issues, it does a super cleaning of all floors, cleans well entire 2000 sq ft house, flawless on tile and hard surfaces, great for pet hair removal, recommend to anyone with pets and shedding problems …
Cons: wish it have a remote when gets stuck under the couch …
#5. Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200
- The Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner from Evolution Robotics is designed exclusively for sweeping and mopping hard surface floors for you
- Using dry and pre-moistened cleaning cloths, Mint picks up the dust, dirt and pet hair that constantly accumulate on floors
- Mint’s compact design gets into tight spaces, under furniture and into other areas that are hard to reach with traditional mops and sweepers
- Mint is easy to use. Simply attach your cleaning cloth of choice, choose sweep or mop and let Mint clean for you
- The NorthStar Navigation System works like an indoor GPS that helps Mint keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go
- Mint’s dual modes let you easily maintain all your hard surface floors with one device
- Mint works with commonly available disposable cleaning cloths or with re-usable microfiber cloths
Pros: quick shipment, this iRobot is awesome, does a decent job of sweeping or mopping in between cleanings, great gadget and sweeper, great robotic vacuum for hard wood & tiles floors, it’s small but mighty, GPS guided makes this item amazing, super easy to change pads, it does a thorough job and very quiet, makes everything nice in short order while you relax on the sofa …
Cons: charging is overnight slow, it will not handle a big spill or large sticky mess …
#6. Moneual RYDIS H68 Pro RoboVacMop Hybrid Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- It vacuums, mops and tracks its own performance
- Featuring the industry’s largest Big Mop and H20 tank, this powerful machine is capable of mopping and vacuuming simultaneously or performing each task separately, making the H68 Pro the all-in-one answer for spotless floors and carpets
- The H68 Pro even uses an upward facing camera to determine the shape of the room and map out the best cleaning path through Smart Vision Mapping
- Perfect for families or singles, RYDIS delivers peace of mind knowing that your floors will be cleaned for you while you spend your time doing whatever makes you happy
- 3 Cleaning Types (Hybrid, Vacuum and Mop Cleaning)
Pros: reasonable price, cute and smart, very user friendly, 5-in-1 cleaning technology, you can mop or vacuum by set it and forget it, cleans well and is not too loud, does a great job of picking up pet hair, great job mapping the floor, can even search for darkness under furniture, returns to it’s base then returns to cleaning again, the remote is really cool …
Cons: small dust bin, it’s loud when using the mop option …
#7. Infinuvo CleanMate QQ-2 BASIC Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- QQ-2 BASIC is the most affordable cleaning robot in CleanMate QQ2 series robot vacuums
- It does not come with a home charging base like more expensive QQ2 models, but all other features are the same
- It is an automatic and intelligent vacuum robot that sweeps and vacuums for you
- It can easily handle various surfaces including hardwood, tile, linoleum and low-profile carpets
- It will go under the beds and other hard-to-reach places to clean dirt, dust and pet hairs
- Comparing with other brands on the market, one unique feature of QQ2 series is that it has build-in UV light, so it can do disinfection job for you while vacuuming, killing bacteria, germs and allergens on your floor
- This is a big plus especially for people who have pets in the house, or who suffer allergies
- With the its cliff-sensors, CleanMate can avoid stairs and edges
- CleanMate can clean up to 80 minutes on a single charge
- The battery charging time is about 3 hours
Pros: great job for the price, really smart, performance at a really great value, last for up to 80 min in one charge, dustbin itself is sturdy, easy to use, easy to clean, perfect for homes with hard floors and pets, works well for pet hair on low pile carpets and bare floors, it is a big time-saver …
Cons: a little loud, not for large chunks or deep dirt …
#8. P3 P4960 V-Bot Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- V-Bot cleans carpet, wood and tile floors automatically while you work, sleep, read or take in a movie!
- V-Bot uses smart programming technology to move about and clean on its own – it even automatically detects and avoids stairs
- Use it on carpet or attach the rotating brush and sweep all your hard floors
- Built-in smart technology automatically determines one of three preprogrammed patterns: random for tight spaces, spiral for large open areas and along-the-wall for room perimeters
- Also has whisper-quiet operation, easy-to-empty internal dust bin, long-life rechargeable batteries for up to 45 minutes of operation per charge and AC adapter
Pros: very good for the price, perfect iRobot to clean a tiny room, very practical in a small apartment, it cleans very well, has tons of features, works great on hard floors, this keeps your pet hair cleaned up, easy to clean filter, has plenty of battery power, recommended to anyone looking for a inexpensive alternative …
Cons: wish it was a bit smaller, it doesn’t do well on carpet …