A family will buy a toaster depending on the needs and the size of the family. One should consider a few factors first before they settle on the bread toaster that they wish to purchase. They come at reasonably affordable rates and anyone can afford them.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Bread Toaster
These appliances range. They have been manufactured in different models to suit the diverse needs and likes of different individuals. Before one decides to buy this machine, they should have a sketch of what they want. Look in magazines and have a brief idea of what you would wish to own.
If you have a large family and making the loaf in small bits would be tedious, consider buying the 4 slice toaster. This pops out 4 pieces of bread at a go. It is highly economical and saves on energy. Buy what is within your means as their prices range depending on the quality.
They come in different colours, designs, patterns, labels and prices. Whatever one selects, it should be their most preferred choice and not a random decision. Ensure that they test it before you take it home. The size that one buys should also be proportional to the kitchen space.
Another type includes the cuisinart toaster and the bosch toaster. Get the better quality materials that will last. Do not concentrate too much on the price. The more you pay, the better the quality of the product.
Purchasing the Right Toaster
One can opt to buy them from a local store. If they do not find what they wish for, resort to an online search. Here one will get displayed images and pictures of samples of the toasters. They can then select what they like most.
The online procedures for purchase are easy. All one needs to do is to place an order and fill in their personal details. The dealer will get back to you. They will inform you if the model that was ordered is available and if not, one will have to wait for a few days. Most of the sellers have free shipping services. This will assist a lot as it will help one save on some transportation costs.
Get a manual. They are normally free of charge. They explain how to use the appliance in very simple and understandable terms. If one does not understand, they should call the dealers customer care. They will receive answers to whatever questions they may have.
Ensure that you clean the bread toaster immediately after use. It is recommended that one uses water and a sponge. Clean the inside plus the surface to prevent any dirt from accumulating. These appliances are electrical. One should therefore use them with caution to avoid any unnecessary accidents. Employ all safety and precautionary measures.
Check out the 10 Best Bread Toasters on the market right now:
#1. Breville BTA830XL Die-Cast 4-Slice Long Slot Smart Toaster
- How do you toast any type of bread and get it just the way you like it?
- The Breville BTA830XL Die-cast Smart Toaster has one touch ‘Lift and Look’ toasting carriage which automatically moves up and down to show the browning process without interrupting the toasting cycle
- As well as features one touch ‘A Bit More’ which allows you to add a little extra time to the toasting cycle for any shaped bread
- Motorized carriage with push button controls include both a Bagel setting and a Frozen setting
- 4 Slice long slot capacity for any shaped bread
- LED toasting progress indicator
- Toast ready sound alert can be adjusted to High, Low or Mute
- 1600 Watt element features Cool-touch brushed die-cast metal body
- Convenient slide out crumb tray ans concealed cord storage
Pros: great toaster with many neat features, top quality, sleek, very smooth mechanism, Rolls Royce toaster, toasts irregular sizes of bread very well, perfect for big pieces, easy operation, quiet, drop and lift feature is great, this is truly a fine piece of technology devoted to simple toast …
Cons: very pricey but worth every penny, wish it had single slice toasting …
#2. KitchenAid KMT423OB 4-Slice Toaster
- The KitchenAid 4 Slice Toaster features an attractive metal housing that gives the toaster durability and style that you’ll love displaying on your countertop
- The LCD display featured on this toaster remembers the last shading and function set, so you can get your toast the way you like it every time
- A sleek, digital progress bar counts down time, so you’ll always know when your toast will be ready
- Extra-wide 1 1/2-inch slots
- LCD display with digital progress bar
- Bagel, Defrost, and Reheat buttons
- One Touch Control – Raises and lowers bread on demand even in the middle of cycle
- All-metal construction
Pros: it looks very cool on the counter, bagels fit nicely, great stainless steel toaster, love all the automatic, the automatic raising and lowering of the bread, quick, smooth operating, toast nicely, the reheat feature is nice, love the bagel feature, no toasting on the back, recommend to anyone needs the 4 slot toaster …
Cons: the beep is loud and annoying …
#3. Cuisinart CPT-440 Touch to Toast Leverless 4-Slice Toaster
- Cuisinart gets extra credit for its innovative Touch to Toast Lever-less Toaster!
- A motorized controllowers items into 4 extra wide slots with the touch of a button
- Dual control panels, with blue backlit LCDdisplays and countdown timers, control two slots each
- Features one-sided enhanced bagel toasting, reheatand defrost controls, audible alert signal, and 7 shade settings – everything you’ve come to expect from atop-of-the-line Cuisinart toaster
- Streamlined, in elegant brushed stainless steel, it’s the toast of the town!
- If the bagel button is On, only one side of the bread will be toasted
Pros: best toaster for the money, it’s so cool and elegant, looks nice on kitchen counter, with versatile sensitive adjustments, toast everything you need perfectly, does a great job on both bread and bagels, light display indicating how long toast will take, love the large number of heat selections …
Cons: no complaints …
#4. Dualit 25375 Lite Soft Touch 2-Slice Toaster
- The new Dualit Lite toaster is a combination of simplicity and style, with its array of features
- Dualit quality and design makes this toaster on of the best in its class, and it comes in four great colors, this one is Black
- Each slot is extra wide and automatically adjusts to accommodate bagels, buns and muffins
- There is also a high lift mechanism for easy removal of small items
- There is also the Neon light that glows during toasting process or flashes when toasting buns
- With it’s polished stainless steel cover, high polish polypropylene body, the many features and design of the new Dualit toaster will please all
Pros: great British quality, retro perfection for modern toasting, love that heavy duty spring, looks cute setting out on the counter, the trays come out easily for cleaning, the darkness control works very well, it heats up nicely, bagels come out nice and chewy with a crispy outside, defrosting feature does a great job with frozen pastry, a fine toaster for the long term …
Cons: the cord really is a bit short …
#5. T-fal TL6802 4-Slice Digital Toaster with Bagel Function
- Enjoy 2 long slices of bread browned to your preference thanks to the T-fal TL6802002 4-Slice Digital Toaster
- Its 8 different browning settings enable a precise and adjustable browning control
- The T-fal Digital Toaster features a Bagel function that toasts the outside and gently warms the inside – the way a bagel should be toasted
- For more convenience, the T-fal TL6802002 Digital Toaster features an extra high-lift lever to remove easily your toasts and a removable crumb-tray for an easy cleaning
Pros: very affordable, excellent toaster for the money, large enough for a big family, stylish, cooling time display, quiet alarm feature is very helpful, wide slot is great for rustic bread, especially for oversize bread, toasts evenly, bagel function is a bonus …
Cons: wish it was stainless steel construction …
#6. KRUPS KH734D Breakfast Set 4-Slice Toaster
- Housed in brushed and chrome stainless steel, this high-quality KRUPS KH734D50 toaster not only looks good on the counter, but it also toasts bread to perfection—up to four slices at a time
- The unit’s extra-large, self-centering slots (1.5 inches wide by 5.75 inches long) can accommodate a variety of items, including bagels, buns, English muffins, and thick slices of homemade bread
- For added convenience, dual independent controls make it possible to use only one side or the other, or to toast two unique orders simultaneously, like bread on one side and waffles on the other, making it easier to get the whole family out the door on time in the morning
- Choose bagel mode for warming the outside and toasting the cut side of bagels; defrost mode for toasting items like frozen waffles, toaster pastries, or toaster hash browns; reheat mode for warming without toasting; or the cancel function to end the session at any time
- You just have to turn the knob to select one of the six browning settings, from light to dark
- Other highlights include blue LED indicators, a high-lift lever for smaller items, two removable crumb trays for easy cleaning, and cord storage to help keep countertops looking tidy
Pros: this is a very high polished stainless and the blue lights are bright, beautifully designed and looks great on a kitchen counter, can’t beat the price, makes toast and has all the features, loves the wide slots for bangles, defrost comes in very handy …
Cons: someone mentioned it gets hot on the outside, it is a little wide if you’re lacking counter space …
#7. Frigidaire Professional Stainless 4-Slice Wide Slots Toaster
- Introducing the stylish stainless-steel Frigidaire Professional™ 4-Slice Wide Slots Toaster
- Created for the at-home kitchen professional, this straightforward, no-fuss design features 4 wide a unique Countdown Indicator, so you know when your toast is ready, down to the second
- Easy-to-use, this premium-quality toaster continues the Frigidaire Professional™ commitment to cooking performance
- Special features include 4 Wide Slots, Effortless™ Lift-Out Lever, Bagel, and Auto-Defrost Functions that makes it easy to toast to perfection every time
Pros: it is quite nice, reasonable price, sleek and attractive, stainless steel finish is amazing, well built, toast comes out evenly brown every time, best thing is the little timer that tells you when the toast will be done, bagels do indeed come out crispy and perfect …
Cons: very nice overall but top gets hot …
#8. West Bend TEM4500W Egg and Muffin Toaster
- Egg and Muffin toastser, 4 wide slots with high-toast lift to accommodate bagels, breads and croissants
- Fefrost function with light to dark control settings, egg cooker can steam poach or scramble eggs in about 4 mins
- Egg basket for hard or soft boiling up to 8 eggs at one time
- 2 meat warming trays to heat pre-cooked meats, tomatoe or pineapple slices
- concealed cord storage, slide-out crumb tray, auto shut-off with cancel button
- 1800-watt, 1-year warranty
#9. BELLA 13701 Dots Collection 2-Slice Toaster
- With its unique dot texture, gorgeous colors and sleek design, BELLA Dots will bring life to your kitchen and make you smile
- No longer must you toast your bread with that same old silver and black box
- Warm your bagels to the ideal golden brown
- Don’t worry about making a mess; this toaster comes with a removable crumb tray for quick and easy cleaning
- The BELLA Dots 2-Slice Toaster is unique and colorful
- Precise sliding browning controls with reheat function
- Anti-jam with automatic shutoff
- 2 year limited warranty
#10. Hamilton Beach SmartToast Extra-Wide Slot 2 Slice Toaster
- No more cold toast with the Hamilton Beach Warm Mode 2 Slice Toaster
- The Warm mode keeps toast in the slot until you’re ready
- It’s loaded with great features including cool wall sides, bagel, defrost and cancel functions, extra wide slots, retractable cord, toast shade selector and Toast Boost that lifts food higher for easier removal